|No, they didn't have the internet as we|
know it back in 1986. That URL has been
added by David's fan site.
Memorabilia Birmingham, Britain's biggest collectors' event, returns to the NEC on 24-25 November, and there's a host of special guests already confirmed for the show - from Hollywood stars to sci-fi heroes, cult favourites to sporting legends.
Here's just a small selection from the first wave of announcements:
World First Signing
- David Hasselhoff will be celebrating the 30th anniversary of Knight Rider by making Memorabilia his first ever signing event. The Knight Rider and Baywatch star will be meeting fans at the show on both Saturday and Sunday.
Movie & TV Guests
- Warwick Davis - Show favourite and star of Life's Too Short, Warwick's movie credits include Willow; Star Wars; Harry Potter and Leprechaun..
- Michael Biehn - Starred in James Cameron sci-fi movies The Terminator as Kyle Reese, Aliens as Cpl. Dwayne Hicks, and The Abyss as Lt. Coffey.
- Eddie McClintock - Star of Warehouse 13, where he plays co-protagonist Pete Lattimer. Other credits include Bones and Desperate Housewives
- Britt Ekland - Best known for her roles as an iconic Bond girl in The Man with the Golden Gun and as Willow in cult British horror film The Wicker Man.
- Craig Charles - Most famous for playing likeable slob Dave Lister in Emmy Award-winning sci-fi sitcom Red Dwarf, which recently retirned to UK screens for its tenth season in Dave.
- Only Fools And Horses - Cast member reuniting at Memorabilia include John Challis (Boycie); Tessa Peake-Jones (Raquel); Sue Holderness (Marlene); Gwyneth Strong (Cassandra); Patrick Murray (Mickey Pearce); Paul Barber (Denzil) and Christopher Ryan and Roy Marsden (The Driscoll Brothers).
- Craig Parker - Best known for his roles as Haldir in The Lord of The Rings movie trilogy and Gaius Claudius Glaber in Spartacus: Blood And Sand.
- Virginia Hey - Starred in sci-fi favourite Farscape as Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan, the Delvian priestess imprisoned aboard Moya for assassinating her planet's leader.
- Ken Foree - Most famous for playing Peter in George A. Romero's classic Dawn of the Dead, widely regarded one of the best horror films ever made.
- Jeremy Bulloch - Best known for playing Boba Fett in the original Star Wars trilogy. Jeremy's TV credits include Doctor Who and Robin of Sherwood.
- Claudia Christian - One of the main cast in J. Michael Straczynski's popular science fiction series Babylon 5, starring as Commander Susan Ivanova.
- Peter Lamont - First ever signing by Oscar-winning art director and production designer famous for working on 18 James Bond films, Titanic and Aliens.
- Eunice Gayson - Best known for playing James Bond's girlfriend Sylvia in Dr. No and From Russia with Love. Also appeared in The Saint and The Avengers.
- Alan Tomkins - Oscar-nominated art director who has worked on movies such as The Empire Strikes Back; Batman Begins; Saving Private Ryan and JFK.
- Garrick Hagon - Best known for his role as Biggs Darklighter in Star Wars: A New Hope, Garrick's credits also include Batman, Doctor Who and Spy Game.
- David Hedison - Played James Bond's ally Felix Leiter in Live And Let Die and Licence to Kill. Also appeared in The Fly, Knight Rider and Charlie's Angels.
- Kathryn Leigh Scott - Best remembered for regular appearances in US gothic soap opera Dark Shadows, which continues to enjoy a strong cult following.
For an up-to-date list of confirmed Memorabilia guests - including sports guests - and when they'll be appearing at the show, go to www.memorabilia.co.uk/birmingham.
For Memorabilia tickets, visit: www.memorabilia.co.uk/birmingham/tickets and for more about Memorabilia Birmingham, visit: www.memorabilia.co.uk.
You can discover more about MCM Expo events at www.twitter.com/mcmexpo; www.facebook.com/mcmexpo and www.youtube.com/mcmexpo
For more information about shows coming up at the NEC, visit www.thenec.co.uk