The organisers of the Storytelling Conference 2018 (10th - 11th July) at the University of Suffolk have announced the call for papers is now open.
They are inviting papers that theoretically and empirically engage with a broad range of disciplines reflecting the diverse nature o storytelling and stories substantively and methodologically.
The conference aims to bring together established academics, early career researchers, PhD candidates and students.
Topics covered by this call could include but are not limited to:
• Stories as a research method(ology)
• Storytelling in the workplace
• ‘Storied organisation’
• Stories of place, space, movement and migration
• Archaeological and historical stories
• Children, stories and storytelling
• Health and wellbeing
• Stories in and of education
• The organisation of story
• The storytelling business
• Sex and sexuality
• Ethnographic stories
• Disability and activism
• Cultures and communities
• Stories and popular culture
• Stories, leisure and sport
Welcome are traditional presentations of 20 minutes with additional time for questions, pre‐formed panels of speakers, and posters; as well as alternative modes of presentation including performance, film, photography etc.
Please send 250-word abstracts for a 20-minute presentation, 500-word abstracts for panels and 150-word abstracts for posters: email@example.com
• For further information please visit the website | The deadline for submissions is Monday 30th March 2018
Call for Papers: International Conference of Graphic Novels and Comics - [image: Placeholder - Call for Papers]A Call For Papers for the Joint International Conference of Graphic Novels and Comics and 20th Anniversary of the Int...
1 day ago