Time's running out to sign up in advance for London Anime Con, an epic 18+ anime and gaming convention that includes some manga programming of over a thousand people, taking place 30th - 31st July at the Rocket Complex on Holloway Road.
The event offers video gaming, an artist alley, a karaoke lounge, an anime bar/cinema, manga workshops, cosplay workshops, Japanese culture talks, five awesome live-bands, top guests, talks and far too many events to list, including staples such as the Cosplay Masquerade, DDR tournament, Otaku Fashion Show, Pub Quiz and several massive nighttime parties planned on each night till 1.00am.
The deadline for paying online Is 25th July and organisers urge registration to guarantees your place and get in (early) at £8 instead of £10.
Pre-registered attendees get a free conbook and poster And you can pre-order a con t-shirt at the same time.
- You can signup now for London Anime Con at http://www.londonanimecon.com/register.php Pricing is a reduced £15 for two days or £8 for one day if you register and pre-pay now.
- London Anime Con is at The Rocket Complex, London Metropolitan University. Opening Times: 11am to 1am. Normal Entry costs £15 for both days, or just £8 per day to get in if you prepay. On the day entry is £10 per day.
Evening Only Entry: If you arrive after 6pm, you can get in for £4 pre-pay or £5 on the door.
- London Anime Con Website: http://www.londonanimecon.com
- Link To Pre-Pay: http://www.londonanimecon.com/register.php
- Provisional Timetable: http://www.animeleague.net/forum/showthread.php?64989
Escaping Wars and Waves, Olivier Kugler’s powerful account of the Syrian Refugee crisis, to be published by Myriad Editions - Myriad Editions will publish Escaping War and Waves by award-winning reportage graphic artist Oliver Kugler soon, and if you’re in any way curious
7 hours ago