The full list is:
- ‘Rummaging Around in Alan Moore’s Shorts’ (Introduction) – Maggie Gray
- ‘Doctor Who and the Genesis of Alan Moore’ – Lance Parkin
- “Will You Listen to That!”: (Dis)Ability in Moore/Willingham’s ‘In Blackest Night’ – José Alaniz
- ‘Alan Moore’s Lost Treasures: ‘The Bowing Machine’ & ‘The Hasty Smear of My Smile’’ – Marc Sobel
- ‘The shadow over Northampton: the transmogrification of the Lovecraft mythos by Alan Moore’ – Daniel Leal Werneck
- ‘Moore vs. Albarn: Between the Angels and the Apes’ – K. A. Laity
As always, any comments are welcome.
Comics Forum was established in 2009 as part of Leeds’ annual sequential art festival Thought Bubble, which takes place at various venues across the city every November. Taking the festival’s emphasis upon the educational value of comics as its starting point, Comics Forum aims to increase the visibility and accessibility of comics scholarship through an academic conference that brings together scholars, artists and fans in a spirit of mutual cooperation and development.